Aug 6, 2011

All You Need is One: intro

Razan

            "I'm Sienna, want to play together?" She grinned. "My name is Razan, what should we play exactly?" I was confused. "The swings outside." She pointed and smiled. "Okay." I smiled back.
            We went outside and two boys were playing one of them bumped into me by mistake and I fell on the floor. Sienna went and bushed him to the floor "Don't hit girls." She yelled at him. The boy apologized to me.
            "Why do you always sit in class?" Sienna asked, but I didn’t know how to answer. "Why do you always play outside?" I just asked because I didn’t have an answer. "I asked first." She didn’t like the fact that I changed the subject.
            "I don't have anyone to play with." So I've answered. She smiled. "Me neither I don't have anyone to play with." She told me. "We're going to play together everyday right?" She grinned. "Right." I assured her.
            We were 5 years old back then. That was our first conversation and that’s how we became friends.

Sienna

             “We don’t want her with us.” Manar complained. “She’s so embarrassing.” Monira said. “I don’t like her.” Latifa completed. “Why does she have to come with us?” Fatima argued. I was lying in my bed, they all though I was asleep. “She’s your sister. Fatima and Latifa you should respect her.” Mom told them. “Whatever.” Latifa complained. Tears filled my eye yet I didn’t cry. I felt as if there’s a dagger strike through my heart. My sisters left the room with my mom.
            “How can they be so mean to their sister?” Jassem asked Tariq. “I don’t know.” Tariq replied. “Hey Sienna, I know your awake.” Jassem said and stood next to my bed. “Jassem and I will always protect you.” Tariq assured me. I left the cover off and they were both standing right in front of me. They both hugged me and my tears started falling.
            I was only 10 years old back then. Since then I wanted to be like my brothers.

Farah

                It's always been this way, I'm Trying to protect them with all my might, but the question is how long will I be able to keep it up? Will it ever change? I never really had much time to think of an answer. My life is a freaking roller-coaster.
            I can still hear my mom crying and screaming my name, suddenly everything turned black and her voice faded away, yet I kept telling myself that I had to protect them.
            Deep in the darkness I heard my mother's voice again, she wasn’t crying or screaming, yet she was still calling my name. She sounded terrified and she kept begged of me to open my eyes. Fear scowled within me why is she so terrified?
            When I opened my eyes it was too bright. I was in a white room the atmosphere made me shiver. There were so many faces there yet I only recognized one my mom's. Her face lit up when she met my gaze I was so glad to see that.
            The rest were doctors. I didn’t know how bad I was hurt, but it didn’t make me feel better having all those doctors in the room. As soon as they left "What happened?" I asked my mom, her face turned she was hurting so bad that I hated myself for asking.
            "Where are they… my sisters… are they alright?" I was trying to change the subject. "They’re alright." She said and brushed my hair, "Just get well soon sweetie." She said as she kissed my forehead. I held her hand "I’m alright." I grinned, her eyes were wet yet she didn’t cry. She just turned away from me trying to avoid my gaze.

Aseel

            They are fighting again, my bed room door got opened, "Aseel may I sleep with you tonight?" Tariq as usual, "Of course you can, jump in." I lifted the bed sheet off my bed. He lied next to me and hugged me, "Are they ever going to stop?" he asked.
            I didn’t know how to answer or what to say. "You know I can make them stop right now, if you want to." I tried to comfort him. "You can?" he wondered. "Just say the magic word." I grinned. "Please make them stop." He said. I put a headphone on his ears and turned the music on "It stopped." He smiled.
            I was glad the music made him feel better. Though I forgot to put my headphones on as well, because if I did I wouldn’t have heard these words. "Get the hell out! It’s over, you’ll have your divorce paper in the morning." Dad yelled, and I knew that nothing will ever be the same.

Waleed

          "Dustin dude Trust me From autumn to ashes are the best." I was trying to reason with him over the phone, "No man, From First to Last are way better." He was trying to convince me, "Eh dude we're not going any where with this argument I'm getting tired talk to you later." I gave up, "Sure later."
  I opened my laptop and Started chatting online, suddenly a nickname caught my attraction 'I felt you slip away far away from me farther from me' I never know that From autumn to ashes were that popular at the time.

  Patrick: Seems like you’re a Fan of From autumn to ashes
  I felt you slip away far away from me farther from me: Finally some one that knows the band =]
  Patrick: not just know them, a huge fan right here ;-)
  I felt you slip away far away from me farther from me: Amazing =], I'm Sienna btw.
  Patrick: Pleased to meet you =], I'm Waleed.

            That 14 at the time. That’s when I first met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment