Sep 3, 2011

All You Need is One: Chapter Four

Sienna

I did my math homework in the car on my way back home. When I got home I took a shower and joined my family for lunch. “Sienna have you been working on new music material?” Tariq asked. “Yeah, why?” I said. “Just wondering.” He replayed.
I went to the living room to watch some T.V. Kenshin a.k.a Samurai X was on. As I was watching Moniera came into the living room. "’eff entay shem8a3dich ehny thelfay darich.’ Uff why in the world are you sitting here? Go the hell to your room." Moniera said rudely.
Then she pulled the remote from my hand. That was so rude "I was watching that." I softly said. "’Wel7en ma8a3ed etchofena thelfay yalla.’ Now you’re not… come on move the hell out." Moniera said.
I was about to leave the room when Manar entered, Manar gave me a disgusted look, while Moniera changed the channel to al-e3fas. "’etha 7a9'arat elmala2ka farat elshaya6en.’ Devils leave when angels come about." Manar said. I just walked out the room without saying any word.

Aseel was outside Sienna’s place

The doorbell rang Sienna went to open the door. "Hey glad you made it." Sienna said. "Am I early?" Aseel asked. "Yeah and I'm glad that you are early, Come on in." Sienna said. They both went to Sienna's room.
"So what do you guys do when you get together?" Aseel asked. "Well… everything, hey how about that tattoo?" Sienna said. "Yeah sure." Aseel agreed. "Okay here are the pictures. Choose one and tell me where you want me to put it while I finish my Social Studies homework." Sienna said.
"Okay and nice T-shirt." Aseel said. Sienna was wearing a Slayer T-shirt. She smiled and took her books out. "I know." she started writing. Aseel looked at her hand. "Razan is right your hand writing Suck." Aseel said. "Thanks for the complement." Sienna said.
Then she turned on her stereo, "Wow, You listen to Avenged Sevenfold I love that song." Aseel said, "Are you kidding me they are the best band ever." Sienna said, and then they both sang along with the song.

Nothing hurts my world,
Just affects the ones around me
When sin's deep in my blood,
You'll be the one to fall.
"I wish I could be the one,
The one who won't care at all
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back,
I know it's hard to fall.
Confined in me was your heart
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me."

Sienna was air guitaring and Aseel was air Drumming, "Sienna." Sienna's mom was yelling then she pushed the door really hard. She asked her to do some chores. Sienna went to do them "8e6e3a hatha mat3amal ela bel9ra5 eshhal araf." Moniera said.
"Ee wala hal28any mathb7atna wa3 wa3." Manar complained. Sienna went back to the room shot the bedroom door and locked it. Turn the music louder and went close to Aseel.  "Sorry, you had to hear that." Sienna whispered. 
Then she continued, "Did you choose a picture yet?" Sienna asked. "Yes, that one and I want it on upper back." Aseel said. The picture said Sorrow, "Okay, take your shirt off." Sienna said. Aseel was shocked. Sienna threw Aseel a tank top. "And put this one on." Sienna said.
Aseel started changing her cloths while Sienna was putting her books back in her back bag, "All done." Aseel said. "Okay sit in that chair." Sienna said. Aseel sat on the chair Sienna took out her pens and started drawing. She finished drawing after 45 minutes.
Sienna took a picture of Aseel’s back. "So what do you think?" Sienna asked. "It's awesome." Aseel said. "So what do you want to do now?" Sienna asked. "I don’t know what you have in mind?" Aseel asked back. "Do you want to play some video games?" Sienna said.
"Well what do you have?" Aseel said. Sienna opened a box and showed it to Aseel. "No ways this collection is sick." Aseel said. "And we didn’t even get to the best part yet." Sienna said. "Wow there is more." Aseel Asked. Sienna opened a shatter.
"Dude that's amazing." Aseel said. "I know so what do you want to play?" Sienna asked. "Resident Evil." Aseel said. "Great choice." Sienna commented. She turned off the music and started wiring the Play Station 3. "Hey Do you want a drink?" Sienna asked, "Okay." Aseel answered.

Razan

My mom was waiting for me at the dining table. “Good afternoon, princess.” Mom said. “Good day mom.” I said. Threw my bag next to the door and joined my mom at the table.
“How was your day honey?” She asked. “It was okay! Sienna made a new friend. She’s a blond.” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t you like her? I mean isn’t she nice?” she asked.
“She is nice. That’s not the problem.” I said. “What’s the problem then?” she asked. “Sienna spent lunch break with her… How can I even tell her about Feras now?” I complained. “You make things sound so complicated.” She said.
I think she was trying to come up with the right words. “Sienna is your best friend. She’ll always be by your side.” She said. “Yeah but she made friends with Aseel.” I was still complaining.
“Razan trust me we are talking about Sienna here.” She said. I just nodded and ate silently. When I was done with lunch I told my mom that I’m going to Sienna before sunset.
I went to take a shower. When I got out my back bag was in my room. I went to the living room to sit with my mom. “Mom what are you going to do today when I go to Sienna’s?” I asked.
“I’m going out with my friend.” She answered. “Cool.” I commented. Time passed and it was around 5 pm. I got dressed and my mom dropped me off to Sienna’s place.
Back at Sienna’s place

While Sienna was going to bring some drinks the door bell rang. The maid opened the door and Razan went straight to Sienna's bedroom. She saw Aseel playing Resident Evil. "Am I in the right house?" Razan asked. "Ha-ha sure you are Sienna went to bring some drinks." Aseel said.
"Oh..." Razan was about to say something when Sienna entered, "Hey princess, my back bag is over there and here's a Redbull." Sienna said. She handed Razan the Redbull along with a hug and gave Aseel another one and sat next to her. 

Farah

When I got home mom was making lunch. Dad was nowhere to be seen. “Good afternoon mom.” I said. “Good afternoon Farah.” mom said. “Your Dad won’t be coming home today. Do you have any plans in mind?” mom asked.
“Actually yes… My friend Sienna invited me to her place tonight.” I said. “Alright go help your sisters with their homework. I’ll take you there when they’re done.” She said. I went to my sisters and started with their homework.
Shortly after my mom called us for lunch and we started eating. After lunch we went back to doing homework. I have no idea how long that took. Mom took me to Sienna’s afterword.

Back at Sienna’s

"Razan did you hear from Farah when is she co..." Sienna didn’t finish her sentence then the doorbell rang, "I better go and check who's there." Sienna said. Sienna went to check who's at the door. "Umm...how do you guys play those games?" Razan asked.
"Umm...what do you mean?" Aseel said. "Never mind." Razan said. Sienna and Farah came into the room. "Hey guys." Farah said. "Hey nerd." Razan said. "Nerd?" Aseel was surprised. Sienna went next to Aseel. "Because she is a nerd." Sienna whispered.
"When are we going to start studying?" Farah asked. "See." Sienna whispered. Aseel giggled. "What are you two whispering about?" Razan asked. "Nothing." They both answered quickly. "Farah you can study with Razan, me and Aseel are good." Sienna said.
"Okay." Farah said. Razan and Farah started studying, while Sienna and Aseel were playing video games. “Razan did you tell Sienna yet?” Farah whispered. “No I didn’t get a chance. Aseel was here when I came.” Razan whispered complaining.
An hour later, "Hey guys let me show you what I been practicing for the last 2 weeks." Sienna said. Then she took out her bass guitar and started playing, 6 minutes later. "What do you think guys?" Sienna asked. "Umm...that was...AWESOME!!!" Razan said.
"Girl you're unbelievable." Aseel said. Farah clapped her hands. "Thanks you guys, and yeah I want to start a band." Sienna said. “is it with Tariq or Waleed?” Razan asked. “My own. All girls band.” Sienna said. "Awesome can I join?" Aseel asked.
"Well what do you play?" Sienna Asked. "Drums." Aseel said. "Sweet you're in." Sienna said. "Well when is practice?" Aseel said. "Everyday if you want, we can start tomorrow." Sienna said. "Awesome you guys I want to hear your first Demo." Razan said.
"I want to be the first too." Farah said. "Sure and you guys will be the first to hear it." Sienna said. "Did you look for a guitarist yet?" Aseel asked. "Waleed is looking for one." Sienna answered. "Who is Waleed?" Aseel asked.
“He is a good friend of mine. We are friends for 3 years now, and he's a musician too." Sienna answered. Aseel grinned "Cool." she said. "You know my friend from my old school plays the guitar." Aseel said. "Really?" Sienna said. "Yap and she's a huge Slipknot Fan." Aseel added.
"Awesome, Tell her about the band and she is totally in." Sienna said. "Sure." Aseel nodded. "Sienna let's play Life." Razan said. "Alright." Sienna agreed. They all played Life. A while later pizza arrived. They all ate and watched a movie.
While watching the movie Farah mobile rang it was a message, minutes later the doorbell rang, "Well that's my ride see you guys in school," Farah said, Sienna walked her to the door and waved her goodbye, and went back to her room.
Aseel mobile rang ‘My Love Sarz <3’ she picked up the phone “Hey Love, when are you coming back home?!” Sarah asked. “You at my place?!” Aseel asked. “Yah, I’m keeping Tariq Company.” Sarah said. “Send me the driver then.” Aseel said. “Okay.” Sarah agreed and hanged up.
"Did I miss anything?" Sienna asked as soon as she was back. "Nah nothing." Aseel answered. Minutes later the doorbell rang. "That's my ride." Aseel said. Sienna walked her to the door. "See you in school." Sienna said. Aseel’s car door was half open. When she got closer a hand pulled her in.
Razan called Feras. “Feras I’m pissed. That girl is all over Sienna.” Razan said. “Wait Razanii what are you talking about?” Feras was trying to understand. “Some girl named Aseel. She pisses me off.” Razan complained.
“Why? What did she do?” he asked. “I’ll talk to you later Sienna is coming.” Razan said and hanged up. "Don’t tell me you're going home too." Sienna said. "Nah I was just talking to Feras." Razan said. "Umm...does your mom know about him?" Sienna asked.
"Yes she does." Razan said. "You know I been going out with him for 3 months now. like this is our 4th month together." Razan said. "Aha...just be careful okay." Sienna said. "Yeah Yeah." Razan said. Razan received a text message. "I guess it’s time for me to go." Razan said. "Okay take care." Sienna said and walked her to the door. 

Sienna

I have to say I was surprised that Razan had a boyfriend. I hope he’s good to her though. I went to Tariq’s room. “Tariq… Do you want to hear my new material?!” I asked. “Sure little sister.” He said. We spent the whole night on music.

Aseel

"You’re so mean. You know that?” Sarah said. I didn’t know what to say or why she’s saying that. “Thank you for keeping Tariq Company, I appreciate it.” I said. “And…” she was almost complaining. I gave her a kiss. “I’ll conceder forgiving you.” She said. I smiled.
We were on the way back to my house. I sat on her lap, gave her kisses near her ear. “Still not forgiven?” I asked, “Not even close.” She said. I laid my head on her chest and hugged her tight.
“Why is your heart beating so fast?” I asked. She put her hand on my head and brushed my hair. It was almost like she’s telling me its because of me. The first button of her shirt was open. I softly kissed her chest.
When we got to the house I was holding her hand. “I won’t let you leave my side unless you forgive me.” I said. “Sound wonderful, then I won’t forgive you.” Sarah said sarcastically. I laughed.
“Tariq, I’m home.” I shouted. Tariq came running toward me and hugged me tight. “Tariq Misses Aseel the Most.” He said. “I miss you too, little brother.” I assured him.
“Tariq, Sarah is sleeping over here tonight alright?” I told him. “Sarah will you make me waffles tomorrow?!” Tariq asked. “Of course little man.” Sarah assured him. “Yay!! Sarah’s Food is the best!” Tariq said and hugged her. He went to sleep in grandma’s room.
“I think am falling for your brother.” Sarah said. “Yah?” I replayed. “He’s so adorable." She said. “Yah?” I replayed as we entered my room. “I like how he speaks and the fact he hugs me all the time.” She said. “Yah?” I replayed and locked the door. “You’re going to shut me up now?” She said. “Yah.” I replayed and kissed her. I took off her shirt as we lay in bed.
Razan
I called Feras as soon as I was out of Sienna’s place. “Sweets what’s the matter? Your making me worry.” He said. “Aseel is so annoying. I don’t like sharing.” I said. “Sharing what exactly?” He asked. “Sienna.” I answered.
“Can you please just explain to me what happened?” Feras asked. “Where do I begin? When I first got to Sienna’s, Aseel was sitting alone in Sienna’s room and was playing Sienna’s favorite game.” I think I was almost shouting.
“Chill Razanii.” Feras said. “I’m trying. Imagine even when Sienna played us that song she was complementing and even threw herself to join the band. I mean how low.” I said.
“Razan I think your over reacting.” He said. “I’m not! She’s totally trying to steal her away from me. I told Sienna that you’re my boy friend all she said was be careful. Seriously I want my knight back.” I said.
“You’re talking as if she's your boyfriend not me.” Feras said. “Feras you know what I mean. She should’ve asked if you made me happy or at least asked to meet you. That wasn’t like her.” I argued.
“Are you done?” He asked. His question caught me off guard. “I guess.” I answered. “I need to get some sleep bye.” He said and hanged up. I went to my mom and complained some more I couldn’t sleep that night.

Waleed

We got to the studio and were ready to record. I first recorded the guitar riffs. Then I recorded the vocals. Tariq's expression changed. I'm sure he noticed it was about his sister. he didn't say anything though. This is the song lyrics

When I first saw you my heart was swiped.
I couldn't ignore you, I couldn’t let go.
I tried to tell you
How I was feeling
You couldn’t listen
Your heart was taken

[Chorus]
Tell me how loud should I scream it?
For you to hear it?
Tell me how long I should bear it?
Till you can see it

Will you ever let go of this love of yours?
Will you ever notice this heart of mine?

[Chorus]

you're blinded you can't see me
I hope you can hear me

[Chorus]

Now that you’re hearing this
Will you even notice?
These feelings I hold for you

[Chorus]

I miss you
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment