Sep 22, 2011

All You Need is One: Chapter Nine


Aseel
           
I was in the living room playing play station 3 with Tariq. “Isn’t your friend Sienna coming to visit us today?” he asked. “No we’re going to visit her.” I said. “Can I come with?” Tariq grinned. “Sure.” I assured him.
            The outside door of the house opened. I can smell that sent of her smoke. She came into the living room where I was sitting. She was wearing a black mini dress and her hair was pulled back like a pony tail. She was walking toward me.
“Tariq granny’s asking for you.” She said. He ran to the kitchen. Sarah sat on my lap. my legs between hers and she started kissing me. Then she hugged me tight. “I’ve missed you like crazy.” She whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.
I hugged her back. “I miss you more.” I said. She kissed my ear. “Let’s go to your room.” She whispered. My face went red. “Sarz, we have to go to Sienna’s for practice today.” I said. She went off of me and sat next to me.
She was almost sad. I wanted more of her lips. “You’re holding back more than usual today. What happened?” Sarah commented. “Am I?” I questioned. She nodded. I was trying to resist that urge with all my might though every part of me was screaming for her. 
I kissed her cheek. Then I sat on her lap her legs between mine. I locked my hands behind her neck. “I think I’ve missed.” I said. Sarah almost smiled then nodded. I’ve kissed her than hugged her tight. “I love you.” I whispered.

Sienna

Aseel, Sarah and little Tariq arrived at my place. “Hey come on in.” I greeted them. I lead the way to my room. Little Tariq held my hand and Sarah was holding Aseel’s hand and walking slightly behind her.
As we got to my room, there was a little electric drums set and a B.C. RICH Beast V guitar. “Wow! You got some gears!” Sarah commented. “Yah.” I giggled. “You’re a Slayer fan? Wait why do you own all those gears? Aren’t you a bassist?” she asked.
Oops! I should’ve seen that one coming. “Yah! Actually I like playing different instruments.” I said. “Oh, Really? Do you own a violin?” She asked. “Hmm… wait let me check for you.” I said as I left the room. The plan is working perfect.
I went to Tariq’s room. “Tariq, Sarah’s here.” I grinned. “Shall I meet her?” he asked. “Yah though I need to ask something of you.” I said. “Sure, ask your way!” he grinned. “Do you by any chance own a violin?” I asked.
“Wait.” He said and searched his close. “Yah found it!” he grinned. “Awesome! I’ll go back to my room. You come with the violin.” I requested. I went back to my room. “When can I meet your brother Tariq?” little Tariq asked. “Soon little man!” I assured him.
Sarah was toning the guitar while Aseel was sitting on the drums trying to get used to it. “You don’t own a violin?” Sarah asked. “My brother is looking for it… He’ll bring it when he finds it.” I said. She didn’t suspect anything.
I held my Dean Bass and was feeling the strings. Someone was knocking the door. “Come on in.” I said. Then I heard the sound of the violin. I never imagined he would do something like that.
The door slowly opened. Sarah froze in shock though she didn’t see him yet. He was inside my room now. Sarah didn’t look up yet. She put down the guitar. “Mom.” She muttered. It was around the end of the melody.
“Sarah.” Tariq said. Sarah snapped out of it. She finally looked at him. Her expression was priceless.

Aseel

When I heard the sound of the violin my heart ached. I looked at Sarah and the shock filled her face. I’m sure she’s remembering her mother. She put down the guitar. “Mom.” She muttered. She didn’t look up.
When Tariq called her name it felt as if he brought her back to reality. She had a weird expression, one that I’ve never seen before. I was about to call her name when she hugged him. Now I’m the one in shock.
I looked at Sienna and she covered her faced. Tariq had a blank look on his face. I heard a whimper. No Sarah! Don’t cry on his shoulder. I got frustrated. “Surprise.” I said out loud. She backed up from him.
“Thanks Seel.” She said. I nodded. “Your girlfriend is a groupie.” Sienna laughed. “Embarrassing!” I nodded. “Am I being bullied?!” Sarah asked. I looked at Sienna we both laughed and nodded.
I kind of forgot that Tariq was still there. “I wonder what Tina’s reaction would be if she were to see what just happened.” Sienna laughed. “That is so not funny.” Tariq complained.

Sienna

“Oh! I almost forgot to introduce you.” I said. Little Tariq didn’t like what was happening here. “This is my brother Tariq.” I introduced him to little Tariq. “This is Aseel’s little brother Tariq.” I said.
“Come with me. Let me show you some cool things.” Tariq said to little Tariq and left the room. “So, how did you like the surprise?” I asked. “It was amazing.” She said. I don’t know why or how I know though I can see sorrow.
“We got signed in a record label… and we can record our song today!” I said. Sarah didn’t believe her ears. “How can you be so calm about this?” she asked. “I wondered the same thing.” Aseel commented. “Am I?” I said.
I showed them the studio and we started recording that day.

Aseel

We were heading back home. I was quite. “What’s wrong Seel?” Sarah asked. I pretended that I didn’t hear her. “Can I spend the night at your place?” I asked. She nodded. I never thought I would ask her something like that.
We dropped Tariq home and I got my tooth brush. I went back into the car. “Now tell me… what’s the matter?” Sarah asked as she sat me on her lap. “Is it that obvious?” I asked. She nodded. “Or maybe I just know you too well.” she said.
I held her right hand. “Do you know how much I care about you?” I asked. She tried to kiss me. “No wait.” I stopped her. “Are you aware of how much you mean to me?” I asked her again. She was silent for a minute then she slowly nodded.
We were at her place now. We sat on her bed. “You still haven’t told me what’s wrong.” Sarah demanded. I put my hand on her cheek. “You cried on his shoulder.” I said. She looked away. “Am I not good enough?” I asked.
She met my gaze again. “Don’t ever say that Seel, it wasn’t like that!” She said. “What was it then?” I demanded. She looked away. “I miss her… I can’t see her face. I can’t feel her touch. I can’t hear her play music. I miss the sound of her voice.” She said.
Why him? “Sarz… look at me.” I said. She met my gaze. “That’s what I’m here for… you can tell me about these things.” I assured her. “I don’t want you to feel sorry for me.” She said. “It’s not like that…” I trailed off trying to find the right words.
“I just want you to share things with me… you’re not alone anymore.” I assured her. “Can I kiss you now?” she asked. I rolled my eyes. She kissed me.

Waleed

It’s Friday, Ron’s been out of the band for 5 days now. We have been looking for a new bassist ever since. We haven’t had any luck though and Razan’s birthday is in two days. I’m not sure how we’re going to pull this one off.
“You shouldn’t have kicked him out of the band for such a selfish reason, Pete!” Dustin complained. “We’re so not having this conversation Dustin.” I stated. “What did he do anyways?” Steven wondered. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.
I mean Steven must have been asleep. I went to my car and they tagged along. We wanted to get something to eat. We went to a restaurant by the sea side. When we first entered I thought I saw someone that looked familiar.
There was a table for two and two guys were sitting there. One of them looked like that so called Ron guy. As we got closer, it was Ron. He was holding hands with the other guy on the table. He was moving his hand none stop.
“Hey Ron.” Dustin said. Ron looked uncomfortable. “Hi Dustin.” He replayed. “Who’s with you?” Steven asked Ron. “I’m…” the guy began to say. I noticed Ron squeezing the guy’s hand. “He’s my boyfriend Gavin.” Ron said.
Did he just say boyfriend? Ron’s gay? My brain was in a mess. “Ron you didn’t have to do this.” Gavin said. “I need to… they have to know Gav.” Ron said. “You’re saying that you’re gay?” Dustin grinned.
“Yes.” Ron answered. “You’re freaking playing with my head. Is that your idea of a payback?” I flipped. I went to Gavin. “Having a fake boyfriend? Seriously?” I said. I was about to put my hand on Gavin.
Ron jumped in between us. “Don’t you dare touch him, Waleed!” He said. He put his right hand on my shoulder. I was about to punch him with my right hand but he stopped my fist with his left hand. “Not this time.” He said.
Gavin stood up grabbed his stick and went away from where we were standing. Ron ran after him. “Gavin wait.” Ron said as he put his hand on Gavin’s shoulder. “Ron don’t… I can take care of myself.” Gavin said and dropped Ron’s hand.

I imagined a lot of things… or my brain came up with a lot of theories. Though I never thought Ron would be gay… and to add more to my shock his boyfriend was blind. I know I need to correct thing. The question remains… will he forgives me?

Sienna

So today is Razan’s birthday. Waleed called me to have her house address and they’re going to be there around 3 pm to set up the instruments. I went to Razan’s place pretty early that day. I was there around 2 pm.
“I’m at your service, Hime-Sama!” I bowed. She hugged me. “I’m glad that you came here early Sir Knight.” She said. I hugged her back. “I’m glad that I’m here early.” I said. Razan held my hand as we got to her room.
She wanted me to pick her a dress. As I was looking for a dress her cell phone rang. "Hello." She said. Her expiration changed. "Thanks…" She gasped. She was listening carefully and then she closed the phone.
I wonder who that might have been. Waleed and his band arrived at her place. I helped them set up the instruments. “How is the little princess doing?” Ron asked. I can’t believe he’s already calling her princess.
I guess people can’t blame me for calling that. “She’s doing great! She’s getting dressed.” I said. “Too bad I didn’t take her to that shop I told her about.” He said. “You were planning to go shopping with her?” I asked. He nodded.
He’s such a nice guy. “Can you blame me for having a crush on him?” I asked Waleed. The guys stared at me then back at Waleed. “No can’t blame you.” Waleed said. “I’m in a relationship you know?” Ron commented. I nodded.
Razan entered the room. They guys started playing happy birthday and Waleed sang it for her. It was the most adorable thing ever. Razan blushed as she clings to my hand. “Happy birthday princess.” The guys said all at once after the song.

Farah

Today’s Razan’s birthday. I was asked to go early in order to help Sienna and Razan with the preparations. I went to ask my dad to go to Razan’s place. Her house was 2 streets away from my house.
He was wasted as usual. I was about to leave the living room though he saw me. “Where are you going?” he asked. “May I go to my friend’s birthday party?” I asked. “You dare ask to go to parties?” He yelled.
He grabbed me from my neck. “Where are you going again?” he shouted in my ears. “The birthday party.” I repeated. His grebe got tighter. I was suffocating. He let go then turned around. “You never learn do you?” he questioned.
I was about to run out of the room. He caught me from my hair. “Where do you think you’re going?” he said. Then he pushed me to the wall. I fell on the floor and he started kicking me. I’m not sure where all his violent came from.
He slipped while he was kicking me. I wonder if it was god’s will to save me from his hand. I managed to get up somehow. I escaped the house and walked to Razan’s place. I sat in a corner of a glass room right outside her house.
My whole body was aching. I’m crying from agony. I heard the door open I couldn’t look up nor stop crying. His image stuck in my head. Did he follow me here? I have nowhere to hide now. I couldn’t move.
Even though I’ve never let myself cry before. I couldn’t stop myself now. I tried to wipe them off to see who entered the room. I couldn’t see… though I’ve heard her voice. “Farah… what’s wrong?” She asked.
She stood in front of me. I hid my face. I don’t want her to see my crying face. She brushed my hair off my face. “Who did this to you Sweetie?” Sienna asked. “Who did what?” I asked. My dad never touched my face.
She held my hand and put it on my forehead. I looked at my hand and there was blood. I tried to remember what happened exactly. How did I bleed? I was in too much shock. “I can’t remember…” I murmured while crying.
I was shivering. She hugged me. “It’s okay, it’s over now… I’m here now.” She said. I cling into her still shivering. I didn’t want to let go of her. I never cried before but I cried like a little baby in her arms.
I don’t know for how long I was crying in her arms. When I calmed down a while after “Sweetie, come let me take care of your wound.” She said. I nodded. She led me to Razan’s room. “Wait for me here.” She said.
She went to bring me some bandages.

Razan

Ever since I got that call from him, I wanted her by my side only. It took her a while to find Farah. Where is she? Tariq and Tina are here. So did Aseel and Sarah. Some other guests arrived as well.
I need to find her. I went to my room. Farah was sitting on my bed and Sienna was facing her. She also had her hand on Farah’s face. “Sie…” I murmured. She got of my bed holding Farah’s hand. “Yes Razz.” She said.
Still holding Farah’s hand she pets me. “I’ve been looking for you…” I said. “Shall we go back to the party?” She asked. I nodded. Sienna had her hands around my shoulder. “Farah try to enjoy your time.” She grinned.
Farah nodded. She went and sat on one of the chairs. “My I have this dance, ‘Denka’ (JP) your highness?” Sienna whispered in my ear. I nodded. A slow song was playing. We slow danced together.
“’Nani ga mondaina nodeshou ka?’ (JP) What is wrong?” She asked. “’Nani mo nai.’ (JP) Nothing.” I answered. She looked me in the eye. “You can tell your Knight, princess.” She said. I can’t talk about him, not now.
“I was just thinking about the promise.” I answered. “Things will never change between us. I’m keeping my promise.” She assured me. I hugged her tight. “Your smile is the only thing that matters to me.” She whispered in my ear.

Sienna

I think my problem is that I know her too well. She’s feeling down… and I have to know why. Blue Vows stopped playing and the DJ took over. "So when will we share a dance?" Waleed whispered behind me. "Did we ever agree on that?" I asked.
"No, I was hoping that we'd share one thought." Waleed said. "Well your staying for later let’s dance then." I was being sarcastic. Dinner was served. Razan wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I went outside the house.
I found her sitting at the porch. I went and sat next to her. I wrapped my hands around her shoulder. “Why isn’t her majesty in the party?” I asked. I didn’t want to ask her what’s wrong again. "I just came to get some air." Razan answered.
"Shall we go back to the party then?" I suggested. She nodded. I held her hand and walked her in. I got Razan something to eat and we joined Blue Vows, Tariq, Tina, Farah, Aseel and Sarah. They were all at the same table.
Sarah and Ron were having their own conversation. Aseel was making Friends with Tina. Tariq and Blue Vows were joking around. Farah looked out of place. Razan couldn’t seem to smile. “Razz, May I asked you a favor?” I asked.
She nodded. “My mobile is out of charge. I need to make a call… may I use your mobile?” I asked. “Yah” She handed me her mobile. I went out side. I never did something like that before.
Though I need to know what’s wrong with her. I checked to see what the last number she had received was. I copied the number and went back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment