Sep 12, 2011

All You Need is One: Chapter Seven


Sienna

            “Let me carry your bag.” I offered. Razan nodded. She was walking one step ahead of me. She suddenly paused. “I should wear some make up tonight right?” She asked. “If you like...” I said. “Do you know how put make up?” She asked.
            “Yes.” I said. “You’ll help me right?” she said. “Of course princess, I’m all yours.”  I said as I wrapped my arms around her and whispered in her ears. “’Zettai ni.(JP)’ Absolutely.” I assured her. She grinned.
            I took her home. I walked her to her room carrying her bag. “Be back at 4.” She said as I was placing down her bag. “I will.” I assured her. I went home, done my homework. I practiced some bass lines, took a shower and went back to Razan’s place.
            When I entered her place Aunt Fatima was in the living room. So I greeted her. I went to Razan’s room. As soon as she saw me by the door she ran up to me and hugged me. So it’s really that important to her. I was glad that I’m a part of it.
            “I was about to call you.” Razan said. “I’m right here. No need to call.” I assured her and kissed her forehead. Razan opened her closet and I started picking her dresses. She tried on 10 different dresses. “That one looks great on you.” I said.
            “Really? You think he’ll like it?” She said. “Of course he will.” I assured her. “Let me do your make up.” I said. She sat on the chair. I put her some soft/light make up not too much. “All set.” I said. She went to check her complete look in the mirror.
            “I do look pretty, Thanks Sie.” She said. “You don’t look pretty… you look beautiful.” I said. Aunt Fatima was standing by the bedroom door. “How do I look mom?” Razan asked. “You look beautiful, honey. Thank you Sienna, for being here for Razan.” Aunt Fatima said.
            “No need Aunty, anything for Razz.”  I said. Razan was happy. It was around 7 when the doorbell rang. “He’s here.” Razan said. “Hime-sama, tell me how it goes alright?” I said. “Hai, Ittekimasu.” She said. “Itterasshai, Hime-sama.” I replayed.
           
Razan
           
            So, Sienna has chosen the Karen Millen silk dress metallic sequined dress for me to wear. As I got out of the house I saw Feras Standing by his Jeep holding one red rose. He was wearing a gray vest over a white t- shirt, a black tie, black pants and a gray hat.
            He looked so hot. “This one is for you, love.” He said as he handed me the flower. “Thank you.” I said. He opened the car door for me. We both got in the car. He held my hand. “You look sexy Razanii.” He said. My face went red.
            He kissed my cheek. The car felt hot even though the AC was on. “I love you Razanii.” He whispered. I felt butterflies in my stomach. “I love you too, babe.” I replayed. We went to have dinner in a fancy restaurant.
           
Sienna
           
            Aunt Fatima’s Friend came so I went to wait for Razan in her Room. I did her homework for her then I thought I should call up Tina since it’s still early. I called Tina. I didn’t know what to say to hear but I had to do something for Tariq.
            Tariq introduced us when they first met. So, she knows me and we were in good terms with each other.”Hello” I said. “Hey Sienna, Long time girl no see. How have you been?” Tina said. Did she not suspect that I’ll ask her about Tariq?
            “I’ve been well what about you?” I said. “I’m great actually.” She replayed. I’m glad Tariq wasn’t here to hear this. Is he already out of the picture? I wondered. “Tina, are you free right now? Can we meet some place?” I asked. “Sure.” she replayed.
            I called Tariq to send me my laptop with the driver. I met up with Tina in a nearby cafe. I set up my laptop. “Tina… I actually called you here to talk about Tariq.” I said. “Whom?” she questioned. “My brother… your boyfriend.” I said.
“Oh! What about him?” she asked. “Tina, I know that I don’t have the right to interfere between you too.” I said. “I’m listening.” She said. “You need to talk it through with him. Ignoring him isn’t the answer.” I tried to reason with her.
“There is nothing to talk about Sienna. I’ve seen it.” She said. “You’ve seen wrong.” I commented in a low tone. “I know what I’ve seen. I’m not blind.” She said. “He told me what happened. I checked his email just to be sure…” I trailed off.
I logged in to his email to show her prove. “I’ve searched all his mail, junk mail and I even check the deleted emails. That girl never existed. She might have recently got his email.” I explained as I was showing her all of the data.
“Why didn’t he delete it then?” she argued. “Good question. It’s because he never seen it. Here is a prove.” I said. I showed her time line between his last login, the email was received, and her login. “See?” I said.
“I’m not trying to do anything here, just answer Tariq when he calls… give him a chance to say what he wants to say.” I said. She nodded. “We both know how much he cares about you.” I said and hugged her.
I went back to Razan’s place after that and hanged out with Aunt Fatima and her Friend.

Aseel

After we got home I took my grandma to the hospital and Tariq stayed with Sarah at the house. The doctor gave granny meds for her coughing and breathing trouble. I was happy that she was alright.
When I got home with grandma, Sarah was making dinner for Tariq. “I’m home.” I said. “Welcome home Hun.” Sarah replayed. I took granny to rest in her room and put her meds next to her along with a bottle of water. “I’ll get you something to eat.” I said as I left the room.
Sarah had the dinner table ready Tariq already started eating. Sarah sat there waiting for me. “I’ll take the food to granny.” I said as I went to take the food to grandma. I went back downstairs and Sarah was still waiting for me.
I sat at the table and she sat next to me. We started eating. Tariq finished his food and went to clean his plate. “Hey Tariq, do you mind staying with grandma?” I requested. He nodded. “I’ll be in the living room if you need anything.” I assured him.
Sarah was flirting with me the whole time we were at the dining table. My mobile rang. It was Sienna. “Hello.” I said. Sarah was kissing my neck. “Good evening Aseel, I hope I didn’t disturb you.” Sienna said.
“No it’s alright. What’s the matter?” I asked. It was unusual for her to call. “I was worried about you. Is your grandma alright?” She asked. “Yes she’s fine thanks for asking.” I said. “Who’s that?” Sarah asked.
“What did the doctor say?!” Sienna asked. I was about to answer when Sarah pulled the phone from my hand. “That’s no way to treat your girlfriend.” Sarah told me. “Seel is busy she’ll talk to you later.” She said through the phone.
“Hey what are you doing? Give me my phone back.” I demanded. Sarah hid the phone behind her back and came closer to my face. My face turned Red. My heart beats fastened. Her lips almost touched mine. “Come and get it.” She said and ran away fast.
My heart is still beating fast. I tried to catch my breath then ran after her. “Give it back.” I demanded. I think an hour passed with me running after her. She finally sat on the sofa. “Your mobile BG is hot!” She said.
I sat next to her. “Yah?” I questioned. “Most defiantly… you see that girl in the back… the hot girl.” She pointed at herself and continued. “I’ve heard that she’s deeply in love with that sexy girl in front.” She pointed at my picture.
My face went red. “Is that so?” I said. “Yah, I’ve also heard the sexy girl in the front promised the hot girl in the back, that they’ll spend the whole weekend together.” She was most defiantly teasing me.
“I do believe that the girl in the front would keep her promise.” I commented. “How so?” she argued. “This way…” I said as I pulled my mobile from Sarah’s hand and switched it off.
Sarah wrapped her arms around me. “You know… today I told Sienna that you’re my girlfriend.” I said then went on. “It felt great, saying it out loud.” I explained.
“I knew you could do it. I’m proud of you my love.” Sarah praised me. “What did she say though?” She asked quickly. “She said ‘Cool!’.” I answered. Sarah laughed. “That was so unexpected.” Sarah said. “I know right?” I laughed along.
“When do you want to meet my friends?” Sarah asked. “How about tomorrow? if granny was feeling better.” I suggested. Sarah nodded. We slept on the couch that day.

Razan

After dinner we were on the way back to my place. “Did you have a good time Razanii?” Feras asked. “Yes, it was a delightful evening.” I grinned. He kissed my hand. “How about we go on another date tomorrow?” He said. I locked my hand with his and nodded.
We were at my house right outside the door. He looked me in the eye. It felt as if he was looking right through me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. “I cherish you Razanii.” He said. My heart beats fastened.
He leaned towards me. I was losing myself for him. I loved him… I wanted him. His lips touched mine. His lips were soft. He embraced me. “Razanii my one and only, I love you.” He whispered in my ears. I hugged him back.
I went inside the house. Sienna was sitting with my mom and her friend. I went to the living room. “Hi aunty.” I grabbed Sienna’s hand and went to my room. I locked the door. “Okayri, how did it go?” She asked.
“Tadaima, it was amazing. I’m so happy Sienna. I really love him.” I said. “I’m really happy for you Razz.” She said. “Feras was such a gentleman and he looked so hot. That was the best dinner I had in my life.” I said.
“I’m really glad to hear that you had a good time. What else happened?” She said. My expression sold me out. “He asked me on another date tomorrow… and he kissed me.” I said. I whispered the last part.
Sienna laughed. “So you got your prince charming… nice.” She said. “I wish I can say that for sure… though he got me.” I said. My face went red. Sienna was sitting on the floor I was sitting on my bed.
“Razz… as long as he makes you happy nothing else matters.” She said. “He does make me happy.” I  said as I sat in her lap and hugged her. I love the fact that my happiness is her first priority.

Sienna

I was made to make her happy. It’s my mission in life. My personal gift is to see her smiling face. I stayed at her place till she fell asleep. She has a date with Feras tomorrow around lunch time.
When I got home I went to see Tariq but he was already on the phone with Tina. I was glad that things worked out between them. So I went to Jassem’s room. He was doing some weights. “Jassem, can we talk?” I asked.
“Sure, what’s up lil sis?” Jassem said. “You are a body building expert.” I said. “Yes thank you?” he said. “Jassem my friend Farah needs help with body building would it be okay for you to help her with that? Give her some tips and so.” I requested.
“You have a friend other than Razan.” He mouth dropped open. “Yes Jassem I just told you her name is Farah.” I replayed. “Okay I’ll help her with whatever she needs.” He said. “Thanks bro.” I hugged him. “So Razan is not your only friend.” He said.
“No!!!” I almost shouted. He laughed. “I’m just teasing you sis.” He gave me a bear hug.
I went back to my room changed into my PJs. Someone was knocking the door. “Come on in.” I said. Tariq entered “Sie, you’re the best sister in the world. I don’t know what would’ve done without you.” He said.
He hugged me. “I’m happy that you guys are good.” I said. “It’s all thanks to you sis.” He said. “Is there anything else you needed?” I asked. He wouldn’t go out of his way just to say that. “Let’s celebrate, make me waffle for dinner?” He said.
I laughed. He’s been craving waffles ever since that day.

Waleed

So it’s Thursday. We didn’t have a band practice today because Mr. Dustin has a date. “How about a hang out tomorrow?” I suggested. “I can’t am busy tomorrow.” Ron Said. ”You have to come for practice though, at my place.” I said. “Sure.” He nodded.
I spent that day setting up the room. I bought new amplifiers, a mixer and another microphone. I also changed the lighting I set up some spotlights and all. By the end of the day the practice room looked awesome!

Farah

When I woke up Friday morning Sienna left me a message saying that Jassem will teach me all I need to know about body building, I immediately told mom. So things will get better there is still hope for me.

Aseel

Next morning, I wake up by the smell of waffles. I checked in the kitchen and Sarah was there. So I went to brush my teeth. When I went back down stairs Tariq was sitting in the dining table with grandma next to him and Sarah was serving breakfast.
I went there and kissed Sarah on the cheek. I offered to help out but she pulled a chair and forced me to set at the dining table. “You’re playing maid?” I asked. “Servant sound nicer.” Sarah said.
She already served the food. I pulled her to my lap. “Uh-ah! My girl is a queen.” I argued. Sarah blushed. I sat her now in my place and served her the food. I grabbed another chair and sat next to her. I fed her all the food.
Sarah means the world to me. She’s my best friend, my soul mate, and my lover. I want her to feel like a true queen.

Sienna

It’s 9 am I received a message from Razan.
‘Awaiting.

-Razan’
I changed into the first t-shirt and pants I saw in front of me and wore a hat as I left the room. I called the Driver and went to Razan’s place. When I got to her place she was sitting in the kitchen with her mom.
“Hime-sama.” I said and bowed. “Sir Knight.” She grinned and hugged me. She didn’t call me that for a while. “I wanted to hang out with you before my date.” She said. “What do you want to do first?” I asked.
“Let’s have breakfast first.” She said.

Aseel

Around 11 am, Sarah and I went to the beach. I was wearing a long sleeve mini dress. Sarah was wearing a two piece swimwear and a jacket. We sat at the beach. “What do you want to drink?” I asked. “Coke.” Sarah answered as she lit up her cigarette.
I went to bring us some Coke. A bunch of guys were standing by the shop. “That girl is so hot… if only she was straight.” One of the guys said. “What are you talking about? She’s so much sexier that way.” Another guy said. I tried not to listen.
I grabbed two Coke and stood by the cashier. “I heard that her girlfriend is just as hot.” Another guy said. “No way!!!” the other two were surprised. I left the shop and went back to Sarah.
Two guys were sitting by her side. “Sorry that I’m late.” I said as I kissed her. The guys looked away. “Seel, this is Ron and his boyfriend Gavin.” Sarah introduced them. “Pleased to meet you, Ron.” I shake hands with Ron. “Pleased to meet you too, Sarah told me a lot of great things about you.” Ron said.
“The guys are late.” Sarah complained. “What guys?” I wondered. “My friends from school… the ones we came here to meet!” Sarah explained. I looked at Ron still confused. “We were just passing by and I saw Sarah sitting alone, so we thought we should keep her company.” Ron explained himself. “Thank you… much appreciated.” I thanked Ron.
Sarah turned around. “Hey guys over here.” She shouted. The guys from the shop were coming toward us. Ron helped Gavin stand and they excused themselves. “Those are your friends from school?” I whispered. She nodded. “Sarz Love, we are leaving.” I immediately said.
“What do you mean we’re leaving?” Sarah questioned. “Those guys are straight.” I complained. “And?” She argued. “I’ll explain later… we’re leaving now.” I insisted. “I’m sorry… I can’t just ditch my friends for no reason.” She said.
I was trying to get myself together. I didn’t want to shout at her nor deal with the guys. “The way they look at you makes me jealous, Sarz.” I managed to say. “Can we please leave now?!” I requested. Sarah grinned.
She took her things and left with me. “So, you’re jealous of the way they look at me.” Sarah grinned. I nodded. “I didn’t take you for the jealous type.” She commented. I was quite the whole way back home. When we got home I was holding hands with Sarah still.
We went to my bedroom and sat on my bed. I didn’t meet Sarah’s gaze not even once. Sarah held my chine her thumb brushed my lips. “Look at me.” She whispered. My eyes finally met her gaze. “I can stop seeing those guys if you want.” She said.
“I can’t ask this of you.” I argued then went on. “You’re capable of making your own decisions… I don’t want to take that away from you.” I tried to explain. Sarah grinned. “I don’t want to see them then… and I’m not doing that for you.” She read my mind. I instantly held her tight.
“Hey Sarz, let’s go out since it’s early.” I suggested. “What do you have in mind?” She asked. “Shopping… a movie… and probably meet Sienna?” I suggested. “How did she get in the plan?” Sarah argued.
“So we can finish the whole friends thingy.” I explained. “Alright… though next time we go out, it would be a date.” She said. My face went red as I nodded. Half of Sarah’s clothes were in my closet.
So we got dressed. Sarah wore a mini black dress and I wore black pants and an Angels & Airwaves t-shirt. I called Sienna and asked her to meet us at the mall. When we got to the mall I called Sienna again to meet up with her.
Sienna was wearing a black 3 quarter pants and Opeth t-shirt. Razan was standing next to Sienna holding her hand. She was wearing a short sleeve yellow shirt and a pink overall short. “Sienna is the one in black and that’s Razan in pink.” I whispered in Sarah’s ear.
Opeth fan… nice” Sarah commented. Sarah didn’t let go of my hand when we were there. It felt nice. “Hey Sienna, Razan… This is my girlfriend Sarah.” I introduced. Razan was shocked. Her mouth dropped open.
She looked at our hand and let go of Sienna’s immediately. “Pleased to finally meet you, Sarah.” Sienna said. “Please to meet you too.” Sarah replayed. I felt guilty. Razan had no idea about us.
I knew that Sienna wasn’t the kind to talk but I thought she would at least give her a heads up. “Did Fares call you yet?” Sienna asked Razan. I don’t think Razan is out of the shock yet. “Razz…” Sienna waved. “You alright?” She asked.
“Did she not know about us?” Sarah whispered. “I don’t think so.” I whispered back. “She looks pretty cute.” Sarah commented. “I know right?” I said. Sarah poked me. “Yeah I’m alright, what was your question again?” Razan said.
“Did Fares call you yet? Is he here?” Sienna asked. Razan looked at her mobile. “He’s at Caribou Café.” She answered. “I’ll take you there.” Sienna offered. “I can go there on my own.” Razan complained.
“I know… Razz, see all these people there.” Sienna explained. “Let me just take you, Hime-Sama.” Sienna insisted. I personally didn’t know what would be wrong with Razan going to her date alone.
I also had no idea what she meant by Hime-Sama? “We’ll tag along then.” Sarah said. Sienna was walking beside Razan and we were walking behind them. “Dōshite shokkute imasu ka? (JP) why are you shocked?” Sienna asked.
“Node watashi dake tomodachi no rezu koto ga hanmei. (JP) Because I just found out that your friend is a lesbian.” Razan answered. “Watashi kono mae ni wa furete inai? (JP) Didn't I mention that before?” Sienna questioned.
“Nai o no shinakatta nai. (JP) No you didn't.” Razan answered. “Sumimasen, sore wa nidoto okinaideshou (JP) pardon me, it won’t happen again.” Sienna apologized. It was funny how Sarah was translating, their conversation in my ear.
“What does Hime-Sama mean?” I whispered. “It means the great princess.” Sarah whispered back. I wonder since when Sarah spoke Japanese. We were at Caribou Café. “Hime no kanryō shitara Sienna no o yobidasu. (JP) Call Sienna when princess done.” Sienna said. “Rikai (JP) will do.” Razan replayed. Razan joined Fares as we left.

Razan

“Hey love.” Feras said. I think the shock didn’t wear off my face yet. “Hey.” I replayed. “What happened?” he asked. “Feras remember that girl, that I didn’t like… the one that befriended Sienna?” I said.
“Yeah what about her?” He didn’t seem interested. “She’s dyke… and she was here with her girlfriend.” I said. “That why you didn’t like her being around Sienna?” he asked. “I didn’t know that she’s this way… I just found out.” I said.
“What did she say?” he suddenly seemed interested. “It was something like ‘This is my girlfriend Sarah.’ Last time I checked she said Sarah was her friend.” I complained. “What are you upset about now Razanii? She has a girlfriend already!” he said.
“I’m just shocked… and Sienna didn’t tell me about this sooner.” I said. “Would you have done anything differently if she did?” he questioned. “Probably not.” I said. “Then don’t take it out on her.” he said. I nodded.
That was the first time I ever hear him defending her. My Prince and my Knight that is all I need. He ordered for food and was flirting with me the whole time.

Aseel

We got tickets from the cinema to see a movie. It’s still an hour till the movie starts. We sat in a café near the cinema. “I apologize for my rudeness earlier.” Sienna said. “What are you talking about?” I asked.
“The Japanese conversation.” Sienna explained. “It’s okay, don’t worry about it.” Sarah tried to comfort her. Sienna looked away. “I think I really upset her today… I hope she forgives me.” She said.
“You didn’t do anything wrong.” I assured her. “I hope you’re right.” She said. She still had this painful look on her face. She shook her head then looked at Sarah. “So you’re a guitarist.” She said. “Yes.” Sarah Nodded.

Sienna

“So how long have you been playing?” I said. “I’ve been playing since I was 7. What about you?” she said. Interesting, I thought. “That’s awesome! I started at when I was 13. Did someone teach you how to play?” I said.
“Yes my mom taught me. She was a musician. What about you?” She said. “Was?” I said.  “She passed away when I was 9.” She said. “Sorry for you’re lost. What did she play?” I asked. “She played a lot of instruments though she was a professional violinist.” She said.
“By professional you mean…” she cut me off. “Yes, she was a violinist in an orchestra originated in Spain.” She said. I was getting really interested at that point. “So your mom is from Spain?” I said. “Yes she’s Spanish.”
“You lived in Spain?” I asked. “Yah I lived in Spain till I was 5 then we traveled to different places. With my mom’s Orchestra and dad’s business.” She said. “Cool! So you speak more than one language?” I said.
“Yes, I Spanish is my first. I speak French and Japanese as well.” She said. “What country were you in before you came here?” I asked. “I was in Japan for year, because of dad’s business.” She said.
“Did you join any bands there?” I asked. “Yes, I had a lot of free time dad was always at work. So I joined a band there. We use to play live shows all the time.” She answered. “So you’re an expert!” I commented.
“You can say that.” She giggled. “What’s the guitar you’re currently using?” I asked. “ESP ECLIPSE V-VIII.” She said. “Wait, that’s from SUGIZO’s series.” I stated. “Yah I bought it when I was in Japan.” She said. “’Sugoi.(JP)’ Amazing.” I said.

Aseel

I realized that there were a lot of things I didn’t know about Sarah. Sienna suddenly asked. “How did you fall in love with a drummer?” That question scared me a little. Yet I longed to know the answer. “Yes how did that happen?” I asked.
“Well you see I was a transfer student… So the whole class had some kind of interest in me… and they all approached me… except for Seel, She never spoke with me… nor had she spoke with anyone in class…” She trailed off.
“She allured me. I wanted to know more about her so I stayed after school as she did… and found out that she’s in the music club. She was also the only girl in that club. The next day I auditioned and got accepted. I waited till she spoke to me to make the club thing official.” She said.
I couldn’t help but to kiss her then. Sienna looked away and acted as if nothing happened. We went to the movies then. I think Sarah and Sienna will get along well.
After the movie, Sienna’s mobile Rang “Hey” She said. She paused for a little while “I’ll come pick you up.” She said and ended the call. “Razan is done. I’ll go pick her up where should we meet?” Sienna said. “Johnny.” Sarah said quickly. Sienna nodded and left.

Sienna

When I went to pick up Razan, Feras was there. His arms were wrapped around her. They looked so adorable together. “Ojou-chan, Oji-san.” I said as I approached them. “Sir Knight.” Razan said. Feras laughed.
He lowered his head for Razan and whispered something. She kissed his cheek and came to me. “Sir Knight, take care of our princess.” He said as he was leaving. I nodded. Razan grinned. “So, how did it go?” I asked.
“It was amazing.” She said. “I’m glad to hear so… I’m sorry about earlier princess.” I said. “Sie, what part are you apologizing for?” She question. “I’m sorry about the fact that I didn’t tell you about Aseel.” I said.
“It wouldn’t have made much difference Sie. So it’s alright… I forgive you.” She said and kissed my cheek. I held her hand as we went back to join Sarah and Aseel.

No comments:

Post a Comment