Sep 9, 2011

All You Need is One: Chapter Six

Sienna

            When I got back home from Razan’s I went straight to my bedroom. I took a shower and grabbed something to eat. I wasn’t in the mood to have an actual meal. I started doing my homework. After that completed reading a novel called The Da Vinci Code.
            While I was reading I remembered what Razan said about the promise we made. I tried to figure out what I did wrong but I didn’t understand. It doesn’t matter now as long as she understands that I’ll always be by her side.
The doorbell rang. I went to open the door. It was Aseel. “Hey where is Sarah?!” I asked. “Shouldn’t I formally introduce you before she comes to your place?” Aseel explained. “A friend of yours is a friend of mine, so it’s okay.” I said. 

Aseel

Sarah isn’t just my friend. She’s my girlfriend. I wonder how Sienna will react if she finds out. "Well…where is your drum set?" Sienna asked. "I thought you had one here." I said. "Oh My God!! I'm so sorry come in." Sienna said as she realized that we were in the door way.
“You know what, how about we practice at my place next time?” I suggested. Sienna agreed. I’ve received a message from Sarah. She said she wanted to see me. So I excused myself. I went to Sarah’s place.

Sienna

I went back inside since Aseel excused herself. When I got to my room my mobile rang. I picked it up after the second ring. "Hello." I said. "Hey girl, what's up?" Waleed asked. "Nothing much, I was going to have a band practice today but I didn’t meet the guitarist yet. So it got cancelled, what about you?" Sienna said.
"Nothing much, yah about the guitarist sorry I couldn’t Find you one." Waleed said, "It’s okay, don’t worry about it I have it covered." I said. "Oh good, will I get a chance to sing with you?" he asked. "Of course it’s going to be awesome." I said.
"Okay so my dad is calling I have to go." He said, "Okay, see you." I said as I hanged up.

Waleed

“Yes father?” I said. “Come help me here!” he said. I went after him. We ended up in this abandoned room in the basement. The room was empty and was mostly made by wood. “What is it dad?” I asked.
“This is your new room.” He said as he handed me the key. I was shocked. “What’s it for?” I asked. “Your band for practice, you shouldn’t always relay on Dustin’s place.” He said. “Thanks dad.” I said. “I didn’t do anything. You have to decorate it yourself you know.” He said.
“Sure! You’re the best dad!” I said and hugged him. I ran upstairs. I had to tell the guys. 

Sienna

            I went to Tariq’s room. He was sitting on his bed holding his guitar. “Tariq.” I said. “Yes, Sie what’s up?” he asked. “How do you do it?” I asked. “Do what?” he was shocked. “How do you mange the band?” I explained.
            “There isn’t a right way to do that. It’s all about dedication.” He said. “I see.” I commented. “Want to practice something together?” He asked. “Sure.” I nodded. I went back to my room to get my bass. I was surprised that my dad was sitting on my bed looking at the book I left there.
I froze by the door. “"Ugh, tara ma 9arat kelyom oo elthany yayba refejatich jably edrosich oo eshhal le3eb 7a6atly al3ab oo madry sheno etha mara thanya cheftich ga3da tel3been ra7 ashelhom fahma.” Hamad yelled.
I stood by the door till he finished. He was about to complain some more but I walked passed by and entered the bathroom. I locked the door waiting for him to leave. My mobile was in my hand. So I dialed Aunt Fatima’s number to check on Razan.
She answered after the second ring. "Hallo." Aunt Fatima said. "Hi, how are you, aunty?" I said politely. "Am good, how are you?" Aunt Fatima answered. "I’m alright, I called to check on Razan. How is she now?" I asked.
"Thank god. She’s feeling better." Aunt Fatima answered. "Thank god, Aunty please don’t let her stay up all night again." I said. "oh! Now you’re telling me how to take care of my daughter." Aunt Fatima was disappointed. "No Aunty, pardon me… I’m just worried about her." Sienna said.
"Don’t worry she’s good." Aunt Fatima said, "Aright, can you tell me when she’s awake? So I can talk to her." I said “Yes sure.” she said. “Thank you I appreciate it.” I said and ended the call. When I got out of the bathroom my dad was gone and Tariq was there.
His guitar was with him and he was checking his phone. “Sienna what were you doing in there it took you forever to get out.” He said. “I was talking to Aunt Fatima.” I answered. “What is she doing in your bathroom?” he asked.
“Tariq honestly… on phone.” I said and pointed at my mobile. “Oh! Lets practice.” He said. We practiced for 30 minutes then he stopped. “Sienna…” he said. He was feeling all down all of the sudden. “I can’t keep this act any longer.” He said.
“What do you mean? What’s wrong bro?” I asked. I got really worried about him. “Tina won’t answer any of my calls… she’s not even giving me a chance to explain myself.” He said. “What happened between you too?” I asked.
“I didn’t do anything... There is this fan girl who’s throwing herself all over me. She happened to know my email and sent me something… Tina saw them and now she won’t talk to me.” He said. “Why didn’t you delete the email?” I asked.
“I didn’t even see the email and I have no idea who the hell that girl is. Sie I need Tina by my side. It’s been two days already. I might act calm and all… but its killing me. Please speak with her.” he said. he was so broke that I think his eyes were tearing.
I’ve never seen Tariq like that ever in my life. “I’ll talk to her.” I said. I tried to comfort him.

Aseel

“You’re early.” Sarah said. “Yah practice got cancelled.” I answered. “About practice… does Sienna know that am your girlfriend?” Sarah asked. “No, she doesn’t know.” I replayed. “Why didn’t you tell her?” Sarah asked.
She seemed upset. “…Because it didn’t come up.” I replayed. “It didn’t come up? What did you say when you told her about me?” Sarah asked. “My friend Sarah plays the guitar.” I answered. “Now I’m your friend?!” She argued.
“Sarz love don’t be like that… it’s not like I can just say my girlfriend Sarah plays the guitar.” I said. “Seel my beloved… why couldn’t that be simple? I can’t act as your friend when am actually your girlfriend. It pains me.” Sarah said.
Her eyes filled with tears. That was the first time I ever seen her tears. It broke my heart. I wiped away her tears. “Hey come here…” I requested and held her tight. “I never want to see you hurt.” I whispered.
“Then tell her… I can’t work with her unless she knows about us.” Sarah said. We watched a movie together and played some games. Sarah was still feeling down though. She had a grand piano in her room.
So, I played her ‘The four season spring by Vivaldi.’ It’s incredible how that piece cheered her up. I spent the night at her place that day. Sarah lives with her dad. She lost her mother when she was little. Her Father went on a business trip that day.

So, the house was for the two of us. It felt as if we were living together.

Razan

When I woke up I hoped to see her by my side but my room was empty. I went to the kitchen to get some water. Mom was there drinking coffee. “Princess Sienna called an hour ago to check on.” She said. “She did?” I ask. Did she not understand what I meant this afternoon?
I went back to my room. I check my phone and I had a message from Feras.
‘Hello Sweetie
I went to pick you up afterschool but you weren’t there.
Are you alright? What happened?

-Feras’
I replayed.
‘Hi love.
Sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner but I got a little tired and Sienna dropped me home.
I’m okay now all thanks to her.

-Razan’
My phone rang, why is he called I just answered his question. I was about to answer when I realized the name ‘My Knight’ a smile filled up. “Sienna.” I said. “’Hai, Dono yō ni, himedesu ka?(JP)’ Yes, how are you, princess?” she said.
So she understood what I was trying to say. “’Watashi daijōbuda.(jp)’ I’m fine.” I said. “Hope always, sweetie.” She said. Now that she know about Feras I wasnted to tell her every detail about us.
“Feras texted me earlier, he said that he came to pick me up from school but didn’t find me.” I said. “Oh! We should’ve called him when I got you home.” She said. “Its okay I explained him what happened.” I said. We kept talking for hours.

Farah

When I got home from school my dad was asleep. I finished my homework and went for my physical therapy appointment. It’s been two years since my hand was damaged. My hand is healing slowly but surely.
“You should avoid anything that might tire your hand. If you feel the slightest pain you should stop. You should also avoid doing a lot of handy jobs.” Doctor said. “I’m trying my best doctor.” I assured him.
“You should also build up your body. I noticed you had a lot of bruises. The body building process would decrease the bruises.” He said. I nodded. “That’s all for today come back next month.” He said.
“What did he mean by body building?” I asked. “I don’t know sweetie.” Mom said. I knew that I need to build up my body right away. What does body building means though?

Aseel

I woke up by the smell of cigarettes again. “Morning love…” She said. “Morning” I replayed as I went to the bathroom and locked the door to brush my teeth.
“Seel, you’re at it again… are you cheating on me?” Sarah shouted outside the door. I finished brushing my teeth and got out. “How do my teeth look?” I grinned. “Looks pretty… you didn’t answer my question though.” She said.
“Yah?” I questioned and kissed her. We made out for a while. “Okay! You’re not cheating on me.” Sarah Commented. “I’m not.” I assured her and laughed. We took a bath together.
Sarah made me breakfast. She was wearing a pink apron. Her hair pulled back as a pony tail again. She wasn’t wearing any cloths though. “You look sexy.” I complemented. Sarah blushed. That was the first time I see her blush.
I hugged her from behind. She fed me from the scrambled eggs she was making. “Delicious.” I said. She put the egg in a plate and started feeding me. It felt as if we were a real couple living together and nothing in the world mattered.
I really love her. “I’m so lucky to have you.” I said. She smiled. I took the fork from her hand and fed her the rest of the egg. After breakfast my phone rang it was the house.
“Hello” I said. “Aseel grandma’s tired.” Tariq voice was shaking. “What’s wrong with her?” I asked. “Grandma’s coughing a lot. Grandma says breathing is hard.” Tariq is about to cry.
“Listen to me Tariq, Grandma is going to be alright. Tariq doesn’t have to worry.” I assured him, and continued. “I’ll take grandma to the hospital when I get home. Can you hand grandma the phone?” I requested.
“Hello.” Grandma said. “How are you feeling granny?” I asked. “I’m okay.” She said. “I’ll take you to the hospital when am back from school will you be alright till then?!” I said. “Sure.” She replayed and hanged up.
Sarah and I got dressed. Sarah wanted to drop me off to school. So, she called her driver earlier and we sat in the back seat. “Do you want me to go with you to the hospital?” Sarah offered when she was holding me.
“Actually… am more worried about Tariq… he’s going to be home alone when we leave.” I shared my thoughts with her. “I’ll stay with Tariq then, you don’t have to worry about it.” She assured me.
“I don’t know what to say.” I said. “Don’t say anything.” She argued. At the time I realized that I don’t need anyone in my life but her. I don’t need friends if they won’t approve of her. She kissed me on the cheek as I stepped out of the car.

Razan

            I woke up from the scent of flowers it was so strong. I felt as if I was sleeping in the garden. I opened my eyes and my bedroom was like a garden full of Roses. “Razan these flowers are from Feras. He’s waiting for you outside.” Mom said. I nodded.
            I showered and got dressed. When I went out the house Feras was standing next to his Jeep wearing a sleeveless shirt and sunglasses he looked so hot. He had a huge smile on his face when he saw me.
            “Do you like the flowers?” he asked. “Yes I loved them.” I said. “I love you more.” He said and hugged me. He opened the car door for me. “your majesty.” He said and even bowed.  I’m the princess again.
            “Are you feeling better than yesterday?” he asked. “Yes a lot better actually.” I answered. “I’m glad to hear so.” He said and pets me. I smiled. “Is Sienna taking you back home from school today as well?” he asked.
            “I don’t think so…. Do you want her to?” I said. “It’s okay as you like. By the way since we hadn’t gone on a date for a while how about we go out tonight?” he said. “Sure what time?” around 7 for dinner.” He said.
            We were at the school now. “I’ll ask Sienna to take me home and See you at 7.” I conformed. “See you.” He said and kissed my cheek.

At school

          Sienna saw Razan Setting alone so she went straight up to her. "How are you, princess?" Sienna asked. "I'm great. I have a date with Feras tonight." Razan Said. "Cool! Tell me how it goes okay." Sienna said.
"Sure, Nerd is here." Razan whispered. "Hey Girls, What's up?" Farah asked, "I’m going on a Date with Feras.” Razan said. “Cool!! Detail after.” Farah said. “She will.” Sienna said. Aseel just entered the school. “Hey.” She said. Aseel was late so the bell rang right after. 

Aseel

“Shall we go to class?” Sienna said. I nodded. “What’s the matter?” Sienna asked. I was determined to come out though I didn’t know to say it. The bottom line is she needs to know about Sarah. I’ve waited till we reached class.
The class room was empty. “I don’t know if there is a right way to say this nor how to say it…” I trailed off then said, “I’m a lesbian.” I finally said it. I was pleased with myself for having the guts to say it out loud.
“Okay… and?!” Sienna said. She wasn’t surprised or disgusted with the idea. “And Sarah the guitarist I told you about is my girlfriend.” I confessed. “Cool.” Sienna commented. Seriously, this girls reacts always surprise me.
“Cool?” I questioned.  She totally ignored my question. “How long have you two been together?” She asked. It amazed me how calm about it she was. “Almost a year… how come you’re okay with it?” I said.
“Don’t you love her?” Sienna asked. “I do love her very much.” I assured her. “Why would I have a problem with it then?” She asked. “You’re very weird you know that?” I said. “Says you…” She laughed.
After first class ended “BTW was that why Sarah didn’t come yesterday?” Sienna asked. My heart skipped a beat when I heard her name. “It’s not like that…” I said then went on. “It’s just like what I told you yesterday. I believe you guys should meet first.”
“I understand.” Sienna said.
“We can practice tomorrow since its weekend.” I said. “I didn’t want to say anything about it but… you still seem down.” Sienna said. I was worried about grandma… how come Sienna and Sarah can read right through me.
“My grandma is tired. I need to take her to the hospital after school.” I explained. “Don’t worry too much it’s probably nothing… I’m here if you need anything.” She comforted me.
After class "Let’s go pick Razan from her class and go to PE together." Sienna asked me. “Sure” I nodded. We went to pick Razan up.

Razan

            Sienna still feels distend. I want to make her… no I want her to be closer to me. After my second class ended I saw Sienna standing outside waiting for me. Aseel was with her. “Hime-sama.” She called.
She came inside and carried my bag for me. She hugged me. “Let’s go to PE together.” she said. I nodded. We were walking side by side to PE class. I leaned closer toward her. I wrapped her arm around me. She kissed my forehead.
“Sie, would you come over to my place today and help me pick a dress for my date?” I asked. “Of course… Want me to take you home today?” she asked. I nodded. She put her arms around my waist.
When we got to the GYM Sienna helped me get dressed. The class was tennis again. I teamed up with Sienna this time, since I got better at it.

Farah

          I was waiting for the girls at our usual place. They came a while after. I had some difficulties in Science so Sienna was the only one that could. "Sienna may I talk to you for a sec." I said. She was next to me in an instant.
"There is something in science that I'm not familiar with. Would you mind explaining it to me?" I said. "Of course just show me what it is." Sienna said. I showed her and She explained it to me.
            I wanted to ask about body building. I thought she would know. “Sienna...” I said. “Yes.” she said. “What do you know about body building?” I asked. “Everything… Jassem is a body builder.” She said.
            I was so happy to know that she has an idea about it and her brother was a body builder. “Come over to my place some day and ask him all the questions you want about body building.” She said. “Okay.” I grinned.

Aseel

During lunch break Farah asked Sienna to help her with science. Then I realized that Sienna was like this popular kid. Her friends were her life. Her kindness amazed me knowing the way she lived. If it were someone else they probably would’ve turned bad.
After school I went to pick up Tariq. “How was your day Torou?!” I asked. He hugged me. “It was great!!” he said and went to wait for me in the car. I was watching after Tariq when Sarah hugged me from behind.
“How was your day love?” I asked. “It was good.” She whispered in my ear. “Tariq seems happy today did something happen in school?” I asked. “No, nothing special… I heard that he got popular though.” She said.
“Popular?” I questioned. I was kind of lost at that point. “Yes, some kid started a rumor that Tariq and I were dating and that I spent the night at his place… he got popular with the guys.” Sarah explained.
I laughed so hard when I heard that. “He’s probably most happy because the girl he has a crush on, totally digs him now.” Sarah ginned. “Now it all makes sense.” I commented.
We entered the car. There was a 10 year old girl that was watching us. So Sarah kissed Tariq on the cheek and sat him in her lap. The 10 year old girl looked shocked and almost jealous.
I laid my head on Sarah’s shoulder. “I’m jealous.” I complained. Sarah giggled. When we were away from the school parking Tariq went down Sarah’s lap and sat next to her. Sarah turned toward me and made out with me. Her lips taste like cherries.
When I felt her tongue in my mouth I lost myself for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment